Friday, July 3, 2015

Frere Hall

Today is July 3. One month of my summer break'2015 has literally gone.  And I can say this is my worst summer break ever. I am reading to too much about few personal things.  Nothing much to do. My relation with mom is getting better. She needs me.


My Nikon coolpix L27 is with F. I gave him with the intention of selling. My mom talked me into selling all my gears in the end of May. I put an ad for   sale on olx.com.pk. No buyer. I told him and he said OK and had my gear.   But now I want it back.  Its' my first digi camera ever with my money and in this whole month I realized how much I love it. Problem is that he is in no mood of returning it. He desperately wants to buy it when I no longer want to sale it to any one anymore.

We will meet in August. Till then I am apart  from it.


Few pics from my Frere Hall visit in last February I guess. Yeah these pics are that old. 





Frere Hall is one of the many remnant buildings of the British colonial era that still exist in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.

It was built in honour of Sir Henry Bartle Edward Frere, who was known for promoting economic development and making Sindhi as the only official language.



As of 2011, Frere hall is open to the public again. On Sundays there is a book bazaar in the courtyards where it is possible to purchase some old out-of-print books among others. Source Wiki


These last 7 pics are by DSLR.






2 comments:

  1. Great images, I hope you get your camera back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures... I hope that you are able to get your camera back, I understand wanting it back, I've gone through the same..

    ReplyDelete