Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good weather



Weather of  my city  is so crazy. You never know what would happen after evening. So goddamn mad. Can not predict anything. We have rained after 3 days. It was  unbearably hot, humid and suffocated; аѕ skies аrе overcast wіth colorless clouds wіth nο sunshine іn the city.

I took these pics, just before rain started.



Yesterday  started out the same, but by mid afternoon torrential rains and high winds blew through, and breaking the humidity. We usually  the monsoon rains from July to September. Being a hot  country  there ain't much  rain, yet drizzle  occurs rarely.

Today's morning was so exquisite, аѕ light drizzle going on off and on, since  last night heavy raining. So weather is so romantic. My siblings $ I went to beach around 3:30, noon  with our lunch. Papa already not using his car. He goes to work by bus. It is safe for him. That is what he feels.

We had whales time over there. It was so fun. Beach is my best love place. If God ask me where I want to get marry, live and bury, my answers  would definitely be beach. Being at the edge of the water always make me feel so alive.

We had lots of fun . So many people were there as well. We stay there for around two hours. Laid down on sand. My sister started freaking out because she has to STUDY. Then we came home, with the smell of the salty air  at  my face. I love the way my hair smells like the beach.

There are  lots of beaches over here due to fact that this city is on the cost of Arabian sea . And the best part of beeches is that you could find  fancy decorated camels for  ride, besides horses .



32 comments:

  1. Know a bit about the rain for days but living without the rain no thanks - Check here an award is waiting for you. http://wwwwritingvibe.blogspot.com/

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouhh i miss the beach! yes we should follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos you added! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uff!!! if only we have horses here :( tho im living on an island beaches belong to hotels

    SIlla

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has rained all day today at my place :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Izdiher Jan...do you live in or near Karachi? I've been reading about--what a wonderful cosmopolitan area, with 18 mil Peeps. that's more than I can count!

    These photos are OK, but do not really show off the city so much. When does the cold weather begin, or do you not have winter?

    In Naples Florida, the many kilometers of beach were originally platted as "First Street" and so the beach--all of it--forever belongs to the Peeps!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here it's been raining & thundering all day, I hate it :/ I need family, hot tea & a fireplace when the weather is like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rain, can't wait for it to start here! I love the grey skies and cold nights, bundled up with blankets at home or out watching my kids' football and soccer games under an umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too Adore the Beach & The Sea .. You Tell Us about a Very Nice Moments Izdiher :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the same here. its so weird its pouring rain one minute the next its sunny as it can get. Then WHOSH out of nowhere it rains again LOL T-T i like rain as long as im inside, under my bed with a cup of tea :p

    i love beaches too seriously!! lovely picturs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont go to the beach if the weather is so bad

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok you are so darn lucky it rained by you! u know how much I been craving for rain? forever>.< it's so hot here lately and even going to the beach does not help
    lovely pictures hun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post - Beautiful pictures. Hope you had a great Eid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love the beaches a lot. Insha Allah one day I want to tak emy little girl to the beach, and let her feel the sand and sea all by herself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!
    Sure, let's follow each other!
    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning pics, lovely blog. Thanks so much for the comment! Would love to follow each other. Am now following you!

    xx

    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a great blog girl - just stumbled upon it and spent some time nosing around... loving it :) i'm a follower now!

    http://diaryofmissraj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pics! I'm your new follower, wanna follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey sweetie :)
    thanks for stopping by my
    blog :) i would love to follow you



    new follower <3
    i hope you enjoy following mine


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It has been hot here too. Last weekend we had Tropical Storm Lee go through, and it cooled everything off. Its lovely now.

    I love going to the beach. One of the best things ever. I love getting in the salty water and cooling off in the waves. It's a great feeling! Beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hate being outside when it rains, but I do enjoy the sound of the rain.xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I can go there, beach looks so pretty and that camel is really fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I really like your blog!
    The pictures are awesome :)
    Check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The pictures are breathtaking. I have friends in Karachi who keep complaining of the weather as well. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice blog! i like it! please, see and visit mine and my new post with miriamstella outfits, and tell me if you like it!
    have a good week end
    kiss kiss
    Miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice blog! i like it! please, see and visit mine and my new post with miriamstella outfits, and tell me if you like it!
    have a good week end
    kiss kiss
    Miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice blog! i like it! please, see and visit mine and my new post with miriamstella outfits, and tell me if you like it!
    have a good week end
    kiss kiss
    Miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. the beach is my favourite place, too (: (: i love everything about the sea. when i'm old and grey, i'd like to buy a house by the beach. (better yet, ON it)

    nice photos (: (:

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww love the camel pic! Very colourful :D Glad you have loads of fun babe!

    ReplyDelete