A BLOG

A BLOG

Monday, September 12, 2011

Let me start with an ugly bad new. Unfortunately, I can no longer follow any new awesome blogs. I have reached the limit of  some 300. Which mean, I am already following some 300 hundred blogs and it is maximum following for one blogger on blogspot.  Blogger has given me the ultimatum to stop this following. I got this message when I  followed a blog.

Reading List




http://adventuressheart.blogspot.com/You are already following the maximum number of Blogs (300).Sorry, you can not follow any more . 





And some times, because of this much number, I could not get update of other blogs. Those who  thinks I have forgotten  them or some thing, don't read their post  are pretty wrong. I just can't see the update of your new post :(. Still try to catch up with you .....and every one. It ain't an easy thing. But, I do mange it. I hope they  know the reason now.

And  new follower  don't get mad at me if I could not follow you  _back. I love you, and  will definitely read your  post, visit your blog and comment  on your lovely posts, as soon as I would get some time. I know all of your names, by heart   :). My memory  has oodles of space. When I can remember my 300s ,why not your ?

And, those awesome 300 blogs I have been following shoulda know that nothing could stop me. Nothing would come between our love. I love you with your fat tummy, crooked nose ad greasy hairs. I will keep following my 300 blogs with same frequency. So, in simple words all other blogs I have been following I would keep  following them. I got lots of love from you peep. You gave me so much . I am so great full to you____ALL.  Some two weeks ago, I got my first lovely award from Rose water .

Good news is that, Marie Harmony also gave me an other awesome award. Silla, Bint El  Oud and Rose water tagged me, a  week ago. I have to make few  post of them soon. Thank you , my dolls. I love you, unconditionally. XOXO. It matters me. What ever you you gives me, matters me. Your love, your visit,  your two cents on my post's comment section. Even tag !!!!!

You peep have no idea how much this pumps me. I feel like top of the town. So, yes in return I give these awards to ALL my followers. And also tag every one. Why not ? Pay it forward , babe. After that it is up to you. Take it or leave it. Hope you visit me and see your name in my award and tag's post. I just want to say :

Love me .

Read my post, leave a comments.

And Follow me !

Of  course, I  would  try  to  fix it,  if it is in my hand.

21 comments:

  1. lol you are too cute! seriously 300 blogs:s maybe you could edit your list and see who's active and who isn't then unfollow:p we all love u hun! your such an amazing support wallah. can't wait to see the new tags you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never new there was a limit!! yeah maybe edit your list and see which ones you *really* love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know there's a limit - weird isn't it! But what is amazing is that you can catch up with 300 blogs - You're awesome. Love you too, your message and comments are always so lovely!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow mashallah you're following 300 blogs! Thants a lot!:p I never knew there was a limit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Izdiher!
    I also got the same message a while ago and thought: Nooooooo...
    I think it's sad there's a limit!! 'Cause there a millions of wonderful blogs to follow!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that there's a limit!
    you can unfollow some in order to find some new

    ReplyDelete
  7. Izdiher, you are such a sweet friend that I ever know. Have a blessed life forever InsyaALLAH :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really? I didn't know they had such a limit! That's not good!
    P.S. We love you too, but we don't have fat bellys or greasy hair my dear, I beg your pardon. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never knew that there is limit!! You follow soooo many blogs!! I'm really happy to know you always visit me out of 300 blogs!! I love you and your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the info. Izdiher..I have no idea about that..wow you have followed 300 blogs that's so kind of you..and you are really into reading..

    it's ok Izdiher..at least we know you have passed by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dats really sweet dat u r so considerate for ur readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky that i'm on your following blogs list :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info...I didn't know there was a limit. Even though you can't follow me...I'm not going anywhere...I'll still follow your great blog.

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!! 300!! Impressive! But how do I follow ur blog? Ive been looking for the place to follow and can't find it/ I loooove ur blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    I really didn't know that the maximum is 300!! So weird!!I am so sorry!!

    Have a lovely day!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I would love to follow you back will you follow me ( if you like my blog ofcourse) ? =}

    http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that is so weird I didn't know you could limit how many blogs to follow. Good to know. Your blog is so cute, I love the variety of topics that you post about!

    cwdavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey! thankyou for visiting mine :)nice blog you got here :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't realize there was a restriction on following blogs... :(

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.