A BLOG

A BLOG

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Woman’s honesty & wisdom.

 I found this deep stuff  here!

 ************

One day, when a dressmaker was sewing while sitting at the river banks, her leather thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked: " My child, what are you crying over?"

 The dressmaker replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.The Lord dipped his hands into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with pearls.

“Is this your thimble?” the Lord asked.

The dressmaker replied: “No, my Lord”

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. “Is this your thimble?” the Lord asked.

Again, the dressmaker replied: “No, my Lord”

The Lord reached down again and came up with the dressmakers leather thimble. “Is this your thimble?” She finally replied: “Yes, my Lord”

The Lord was pleased with the woman’s honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep and the dressmaker went home very happy.

Some years later, the dressmaker was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under water. When the dressmaker cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, “Why are you crying, woman?”

“Oh, my Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!”

The Lord went down into the water and came up with GEORGE CLOONEY

“Is this your husband?” the Lord asked.

“Yes!” cried the dressmaker.

The Lord was furious.  " You lied! That is an untruth!"


The dressmaker replied, "Oh, forgive me my Lord. It’s a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said “No” to George Clooney, you’d have come up with Brad Pitt. Then if I said “No” to him, you’d have come up with my husband. Had I then said “yes” you’d have given me all three. LORD, I’m not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT’S why I said “Yes” to GEORGE CLOONEY.
And so the LORD let her keep him.
http://www.actors-pictures.com/pictures/george-clooney-30.jpg



The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it’s only for a good and honorable reason, and is always in the best interest of others. 

That’s our story and we (women) are sticking to it.


Source :  ssqq.com/jokes

48 comments:

  1. Such a clever scheme. It would take an act of God to get George married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Izdiher!This was just brilliant:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Nice....childhood story with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is serious and hilarious...Oh izdiher, you made me laugh...

    I really thought that this is some serious story. You got me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that was sweet :D

    http://e2xli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Hehe what an ending ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahaha!
    This is damn good Izdiher! I have nothing more to add.
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Izdiher you have an award: http://pureguidance.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogger%20Awards congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Izdiher ~~ Great story that I have posted a long time ago. though I don't remember George Clooney being in it, but maybe he was.
    Thanks for your comment, I had only just posted it,, literally. Glad you enjoyed it. Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha..sis you rock..less words because all I can do is smile and smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting/marvelous way to express something, Izdiher! This is my favourite post from your blog! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was brilliant dear Izdiher,you made me smile and laugh, thanks!
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the part about the thimble.. but oh my goodness!! The george clooney bit was hilarious! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol made me laugh :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a hilarious story - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's kinda funny when i hear her explanation :) women lie, just like men.

    Latest: FiSh Castle

    ReplyDelete
  17. lmao!
    p/s: Anyway, how can we resist George Clooney! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course, when woman lies, everyone knows it is for good and justifiable reason. Besides, everyone really KNOWS she is lying--grin! And she says, "How did you know that?" And man, lying now, says, "I just know when you lie, woman, because your toes quiver."

    Moral of story: Always have prettily painted, groomed toenails!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha ha, I can say these for myself...the others..please don't get carried away....

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my flipping word.that is soooooo cute!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. smiling now cause of u, thank u habibti
    yes specially when woman have kids she lie to save them from punishment by their father. but actually lie stay a bad morel Izdiher
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very interesting! Honesty is the best policy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You made my day!!! Of course, we women NEVER lie. And when we do, it's for the good of others. What a fabulous story!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I love that last line - women never lie! Wonderful story Izdiher!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haahaa ..very interesting story ! heard the first part in childhood but the second part {modern version}takes the cake !
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great post - You had me laughing out loud at the answer why she chose George Clooney! Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!!! You won the "Tantalizing Blogger Award"
    Check this link to claim it:
    http://noblessekey.blogspot.com/2012/04/spot-light.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! I love it!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha, this had me chuckiling at my desk! Just tweeted this!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks dear! blogging takes away my pain. Happy mother's day as well. see you around.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.