Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Release the spirt, release the mind.

John is very handsome, good looking, an inspirational blogger. He blogs about healing, inspiration and other beautiful stuff. I was down and posted something stupid a  week ago, couple of weeks ago ,  maybe, but yeah whatever I was feeling kinda lost.  He not only read that, commented,  also send me one of his painting.


What else can I say: Jazak Allah kahir  (May Allah reward you for that) .

It definitely  helped  me a lot . I also wanna say Jazak Allah kahir to  everyone who ever gave me hope, courage and good advices.

Don't forgot to visit his blog :  john-thehealingseed.blogspot.com


21 comments:

  1. hey Izdiher, what a wonderful post :) I will check out his blog. :) Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) "so with love your path is line..."
    nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Izdiher, I am so glad if it helped and thank you also for showing it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Izdiher! Thanks for sharing dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, my friend. I hope you are feeling better in this crazy world we all live in~

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of him to do that.. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we all need this inspiring words sis..just a *hug*..thank you sis for everything..much love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really lovely painting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post thx 4 sharing..
    The Sigh Goes And Brings Mercy From The Sky..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will visit his blog. Thanks for sharing. I am also your follower now. Hope you will follow me ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will also visit this blog. Can't get too many pick-me-ups in life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet and a kind thought. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  13. God Bless !!!! Have a good weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll go check out his blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I checked out his blog. Thanks for sharing. It's great to know a lot of bloggers around :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked the message!
    Train the spirit, train the mind,
    to others and yourself, be kind!!
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete