Saturday, September 13, 2014
I have no issue when peeps use shortened words when they txt-speak, leik; u know, u k? ur, 2day or watz up? Tc, sum1, or Frd.
Obvi, it is not a vbd. No 1 have tym to give crap about comt sentences in prpr English, with prpr grammar and spelling while txt speaking, but I mean leikk rly, peeps should use urban directory when evr they get tym.
With all seriousness, we should check before using every other shortened words on the internet and on the sms, because there are few words which we shorten for text speak actually have totally different meanings.
Like cum, for come.
Cum is a frequently used word for come, which in reality means liquid that comes out of the penis during ejaculation....Yuck
(Note: I am not going in the debate of what is appropriate and inappropriate. But it is yuck)
There is this gal, maybe two different gals, who constantly comment luking gud, and sometimes luking nyc whenever my frind upload her pics on her facebook. I have been seeing this for so long, however today it compelled me to write about it.
To be honest, I also didn't know the meaning of luking at first. Just after cum, I have started UDing for shortened and :incomprehensible words on internet or on txt speak. And when I did, according to UD, it has 6 definitions.
1. To slap someone across the face with your dick.(just imagine !) Normally explained by, 'But it was an accident!' or 'It was only one time!'
2. This is the act of visiting a toilet in a public place, usually a library, and engaging in masturbation.
3. to travel to the boot with the intention of bring home a stranger.
4. v. The process of repeatedly killing a joke. To use a joke so much that it is not even funny more.
5. To "Luke" someone/something is to repeatedly stand in front of the person (or thing) when you are in a conversation with somebody.
6. To be very lazy, often playing games when suppose to be working, while passing off any real work to those around you, all the while taking credit for their work and stealing their ideas.
Of course, Luking Gud type comments are defiantly unintentional and without knowing the actual meaning. and I am sure when they come to know the actual meaning of their shortened words, they will be rofl.