A BLOG

A BLOG

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Very few truly understand us.

We all do get some criticism off and on in our lives. People say this, and say that. Some are wanted(required), some are unwanted( unnecessary). Sometimes they are favoring us, sometimes hurting us.  We all have our own way of dealing it.

Best is to ignore, and move on. No matter how thick skin we try to play up, we get hurt.

I have been toughing my self up, however it still got me especially when I am so excited about something. Hearing it disheartened me this much that I would stalled whatever I am doing right there.

Saying that let people say what they are saying is just a saying. Maning up is not that easy for everyone.  In reality becoming thick skin needs awful lots of work.

Most of the time we do mistake of putting it all out there, in front of others when it is not even required. Very few truly  understand us.

How you take criticism?


Like My Facebook/Izdiher
Follow me on Instagram: Izdiher
I Tweet @ Izdiher

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately - i vary...sometimes the most important things i am resolute and unwavering and then the little things the unimportant things i fall apart at the smallest criticism...go figure

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.